Friday, June 24, 2016

You just never know what can happen when Hope meets Faith!

We are passionate about orphan care ( https://borninyourheart.blogspot.com/) I would have never imagined that something could have grabbed my heart this hard and held on so tight. But, it has!


I am so taken in by our "HOPE" that I need to channel my energy ( because I am going to explode). Some people write songs, books, carpentry, and more. Our talents is in jewelry making.
We decided to continue our efforts in orphan care by making a, "Hope LINE" dedicated to our "Hope"
Because of how we feel about her and the "all of it, " we are so VERY inspired, "AND we have not even meant her yet!"
Our first creation is what I needed for myself. A visual reminder of why she has come.
I will wear mine endlessly until she is home with her forever family. You can learn more about this on our website, http://goo.gl/CpmzMY  I am not really sure what God is doing with all of this just yet, but I know it is going to be GREAT!  Real Great!



The exciting thing about this line is we may have something we can use for fundraising for families for a variety of reason while supporting our passion for orphan care at the same time. A win-win.
I am going to LOVE telling people WHY I am wearing this bracelet.  You just never know what can happen when Hope meets Faith!

See you soon,
Blessings
Tammy

No comments:

Post a Comment